Students of higher and secondary special educational institutions often have to write scientific works of various kinds: essays, diplomas, research and coursework. The latter are an in-depth study of the chosen subject or topic under the guidance of a teacher. Course work, a sample layout of which can be found in the public domain, should be framed according to a template. The lack of proper clearance can significantly affect the assessment.
All structural elements of the course work are stitched in the following sequence:
- Cover sheet sample
- Task department to work sample
- Feedback from supervisor form
- List of abbreviations (if necessary)
- Sample contents
- Text of work (including introduction, chapters, and conclusion)
- List of accepted terms sample
- List of sources used sample
- Applications (if necessary)
Course work is performed on a computer in one copy and is printed only on the front side of the paper.
- standard A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm)
- margins: left – 30 mm, top – 20 mm, right – 10 mm, bottom – 20 mm.
- orientation: portrait
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Skittle: – 14 pt (points) in the main text, 12 pt in footnotes
- line spacing: one and a half in the main text, single in subscripts
- hyphenation – automatic
- formatting of the main text and links – in the parameter “in width.”
- font color – black
- red line – 1.5 cm
Header design requirements
- typed in bold (14 pt.)
- center alignment
- the point at the end of the title is not put
- A header consisting of two or more lines is printed at one line spacing.
- the title has no hyphenation, that is, the word at the end of the line must be complete
Page Numbering Requirements
- sequentially, starting with the 3rd page (introduction), i.e., after the title page, the task and table of contents of the work, as well as the list of abbreviations used in work (if available in work)
- further sequential numbering of all sheets, including chapters, Conclusion, list of sources used and applications (if they are in work)
- the numbering of the pages on which the applications are given is transparent and continues the general numbering of the main text pages
- the page number is located in the lower right corner.